BALLET COMPETITION & FESTIVAL
Master Classes and competition: November 5th, 2021
Competition and festival performance: November 6th, 2021
Time Limits & Props
- Classical Variation/Contemporary or Modern Solo: 3 minutes
- Classical Pas de Deux: No time limit, however it must be the entire Pas de Deux
- Ensembles: 5 minutes
*Any entry that exceeds the allowed time limit may result in point deductions.
- All props that participants/groups want to use on stage are used at the participants’ own risk.
- RELEVÉ is not responsible for injuries/incidents resulting from a participants’ use of props.
- Both the storage and movement of props on and off stage are the responsibility of the participant/group.
- RELEVÉ will not provide assistance or storage of props.
- All props must be removed off stage immediately after the dance.
- All props must be approved by RELEVÉ Ballet Competition no later than 3 weeks prior to the competition.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “RELEVÉ Prop Request” for approval of the usage of props.
- As a reminder, backstage space is limited. We recommend choreographers limit the use of props on stage.