BALLET COMPETITION &
Competition: November 5th & 6th, 2021
Festival performance: November 7, 2021
Registration Instructions & Fees
We have moved our Relevé competition online. To participate dancers must register and submit a full screen online/video format of a Classical Ballet Variation or a Contemporary/Modern Dance Piece.
- Participants must register for Relevé Ballet Competition online at Releve Registration (under tab: Releve Ballet Competition Nonprofit for Children’s Helath)
- Register as an individual, Ensemble, or combination thereof
- Individual registration: dancers are required to register under classical ballet variation and contemporary/modern solo dance
- Registration and release forms must be completed for each participant
- Once registration and payment is completed/received, an email confirmation will be sent to you. You must submit your videos separately.
- Registration fee is nonrefundable
- All fees cover: Competition, performance, and award ceremony.
- Youth Solo – Registration Fee $125.00 Choose either Classical Ballet Variation or Contemporary Piece $50.00 Total = $175.00
- Junior Solo – Registration Fee $125.00 Choose either Classical Ballet Variation or Contemporary Piece $60.00 Total = $185.00
- Senior Solo – Registration Fee $125.00 Two pieces requirement: Classical Ballet Variation or Contemporary Piece $100.00 Total = $225.00
- Ensemble/Character = $125.00 per each individual dancer
Refunds: A refund will only be issued at the discretion of Viktor. Refunds will only be considered in the event of an injury. Please contact Viktor directly with concerns.
- Register your dancer and pay fees in full
- Check (made out to Relevé)
- Mail to: Viktor Yeliohin 139 Springbrook Court, Lancaster, PA 17603
- Make your payment online using the link below: